THE MARCO ANDRETTI LIMITED EDITION RACER
This Limited Edition Marco Andretti Collection features playful color accents and sub-dials on the black matte dial.
Numbered to 100 pieces, this collectible features Marco’s logo at the six position sub dial while the custom back case is engraved with his portrait and signature.
Case Size: 44mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5040B Quartz Chronograph
Dial Color: Matte Black
Strap: 23mm Rubber Tire Tread with Buckle
Water Resistance: 10ATM
A TRUE LEGACY OF SUCCESS
As the 3rd Generation driver of the Andretti Family, Marco was destined to become an elite wheel-man in open-wheel racing.
His father is Hall of Fame driver and team owner Michael Andretti.
Some might also know Marco’s grandfather and Andretti Family Patriarch, the iconic living legend Mario Andretti
At just 30 years old Marco Andretti is internationally recognized as a diverse driver and having raced in multiple series, Marco has earned every finish and accolade.
Today he is the IndyCar driver of the No. 27 Andretti Autosport Honda. First and foremost, Marco is a passionate athlete.
His physical and mental fitness is imperative to creating success on the track and he has become relentless in his conditioning.
When he is not training, he spends a considerable amount of time with his family and loved ones traveling and working on the philanthropic initiatives of the Andretti Family.
- Third-generation driver
- Grandfather, Mario, won 52 races (including the 1969 Indianapolis 500) and four Indy car championships; father, Michael, won 42 races and one championship.
- In his 12th season competing in the Verizon IndyCar Series.
- Has competed in the American Le Mans Series, the A1GP World Cup of Motorsport, 24 Hours of Le Mans and the FIA Formula E Championship.
- 2006 Indianapolis 500 and Verizon IndyCar Series Rookie of the Year.
- Two-time race winner, four-time pole sitter.
- Loves his family but wants to be known for his first name and not his family name.